Thursday, January 28, 2010

My results are back


So here are my results for yesterday's bloodwork : Beta of 46 and Progesterone of 22. The nurse was like, oh well, it's a little on the lower end (why the hell do they always have to make me feel like something has to be wrong, ugh?!) And of course I go for a repeat tomorrow. I want to be calm and tell myself that everything is going to be ok but that comment kind of messed up my confidence :( I wouldn't put much thought into these numbers if it wasn't for our history, so it sucks that I just can't literally sit back put my feet up and enjoy being pregnant.

Anyways, one good thing is that I convinced this nurse to check my thyroid levels. The other nurse didnt want to do so because she said it was too early. You know, this is one thing I don't understand some times in the medical field. What is the big deal in ordering an extra test for me? It's not like they are paying for it or what not, so that just baffles me. Anyways, I'm kind of relieved at that. I'm about to call the RE nurse to tell her my news. She was so nice, I really liked her but of course I have to go through my own OB/GYN since I wasn't doing treatment with them this month.

Well, here is an updated test, from today. The top one is from two days ago and the bottom is today's. I must admit I wish it had been a lot darker, but I think it's darker? :-/

2 comments:

Debbs said...

The line is looking darker. So hopefully tomorrows numbers will be better.

Sonya said...

OMG!! You're PREGNANT!! LOL Major congratulations!!!! Can't wait for the second beta!!! ******sticky dust**********

Post a Comment