Saturday, January 16, 2010

Office/baby room finally empty!!


Except for the closet. But it's a start. This is one of the things I had fought DH on at the very beginning when we bought our house. I wanted our future baby's room empty, not his office, not a dumpster of sorts.. We all got to have our "brand" new rooms, our gorgeous bedroom, Matthew (DSS) his own, nice and big room but no, DH wanted his darn computer and crap all over our baby's room. He convinced me by saying it would do us no good in having the room empty so why not use it, but yet again he let me paint the room baby blue (I have design ideas for a girl or boy in this color). But now my feelings are that everything is not pristine like it should be and beautiful like I thought. I dont know, in the end, if all this gets better we might paint the room over, or keep it. Who knows how I would feel. I picked the paint color because it just looked so dreamy, just as dreamy as if there was a little being in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment