Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OMG! I'm pregnant!!


I'm lost for words. I've been crying, jumping, laughing, everything and anything. I had a feeling, but I didn't want it to just be a gut feeling and OMG I'm pregnant! We are pregnant! I feel like yelling it out loud (which I did in the bathroom).

So, I've been having dreams lately. Of a baby, and only two nights ago I had a dream. That I took a dollar test and a FRER test in the bathroom and I was shocked to see that they were both positive. That's exactly what I decided to do today. The dollar test didnt show right away but I said, wth, I'm going onto IVF, let me just use the FRER. And as I was sitting in toilet, I started seeing a second line on the FRER. I thought I was seeing things as usual. But no, it got darker and then the dollar test had a second line! Needless to say I called my OB/GYN right away. They scheduled me in for Feb 25th but I want them to give me a blood test for a beta and progesterone (since I had my miscarriage last year and the RE had told me my progesterone wasnt so great). So now I'm waiting.

I've been spotting for the past 3 days (brown) and I'm cramping a little bit but please God, don't take this baby away from us, please let us keep it. I'm still going to enjoy this. Enjoy the fact that I can say IM PREGNANT! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hi Natalia,

1st of all WOW - CONGRATULATIONS is an understatement!!!! I was just about to update my blog and happened to click on "followers" and saw you, clicked on your blog and read this post! I then read your previous post and am all teared up. Your letter to your husband touched me deeply. Good for you for communicating - my husband and I are now having some very hard marital times and I think they all stem from the road of infertility. We handled things VERY differently. When I'm not at work and can freely feel, I plan on coming back to your blog to read more about your journey. Glad to meet you. and I'm glad you are having all your levels checked early on. SOOO elated for you that you got a BFP - wow! So glad I happened to come to your blog today!!!!! :)

Natalia said...

Thanks Jodi. It's funny how life is. I'm being cautiously optimistic at the moment waiting for bloodwork results so that's a little nerve wracking. However, I'm trying to be more calm and more hopeful and just putting my feet and hoping for the best. Good luck to u on resolving those issues. Unfortunately IF takes the best of us some times. That's why I try my hardest to talk to DH. Even if it is just through an email and we are sitting in the same room :)

Post a Comment