Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The belly book

I received it yesterday and I'm excited to write in it. However, I haven't touched it. Only read things here and there. My appointment is this Thursday which has eased up my nervousness but at the same time I can't help but be scared. DH doesn't like to hear it and wants me to only be positive and I guess I understand, but at the same time I can't help but to be worried and prepare for the worst :(

I wish it didn't have to be like that but having been through this whole infertility, loss journey one can't help but to have these fears. I hope that we can see the little one, it's' heartbeat strong and healthy and that he/she is measuring where we should be, which should be approximately 8 weeks. I've been watching ultrasound videos on youtube lately, just curious on what to expect and I just dream away of what it would be like to see my baby moving around in me.

My symptoms at this point are pretty mild which I guess is why I'm so pessimistic at times and scared. Breasts are hardly if any sore. I really don't have any nausea, although I do have an appetite during the day. I have a strong sense of smell . I have mostly been tired and I notice it's hard to get through the day without having a small cat nap and even when I do I still feel like my eyes are closing on me around 8pm. However, when I do get to my bed I have the hardest time falling asleep! I don't know if it's because of all my thoughts going round my head like a worrywart. Not sure. Or if I've just grown tired of my bed!

Talking about beds, DH and I bought a new king sized bed. We had a queen and were inching for a little more space and well if I want to be optimistic, technically I will need even more space a couple of months from now :) I sure hope so and I sure hope that I can soon start filling my belly book and be excited about the little one growing inside my belly :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment