Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Medicated cycle

So my cycle started September 1! I thought that was pretty cool, Day 1, September 1st :) Well, this cycle we have started 50mg clomid with timed intercourse. I'm also doing 250mg of Ovidrel to release the eggs. This is my first ever medicated cycle so I'm very hopeful and worried. I just don't know what to expect and in a way I really don't want to get my hopes way up there. Hubby tells me all the time "stay positive", I try, I really do but sometimes that's harder to do than expected.

Well, my regimen this month is comid CD 5 to 9. I have my appointment to my RE this Friday for an ultrasound. I guess I should be happy that at least when I went for my initial ultrasound on CD 4 there where no cysts and my lining seemed okay. So, we'll see what this brings us! Fingers crossed!!

And on a side note, major side effects that the clomid has given me is headache almost every day since I started. They are not migraine headaches but they do bother. And of course the dreaded bitchiness to which I'm so very sorry and feel very bad for DH. :( Poor guy has enough dealing with my PMS (really crazy) and now he has to deal with the clomid side effects..oh man! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment