Sunday, September 27, 2009

10 DPO, BFN :(


Geez...I guess this cycle is a bust. I mean I could hold on to hope and think that maybe I'm truly 9DPO like I've done in the past, but what's the point of that? Continue getting my hopes up. It's so sad, when I POAS I was really hopeful and positive that my test would have at least a faint positive line and that the digi would definitely say "Pregnant", but it wasn't so. It feel as though my heart was made of glass and something shattered it into tiny, tiny little pieces. And all those pieces are make their way painfully through every little inch of my body, burrowing deep in my skin, hurting more and more as time passes by. I'm truly sad and sometimes I wish I could just bury my head deep into a pillow, hide under the covers and never come out again :(

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Hey I know your bfn was a few days ago, and you are into your next cycle... how are you doing? What day are you on? If you have an online chart please post a link so I can stalk you...

Are you doing the meds again this month??

Post a Comment